মঙ্গলবার, ১৫ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৫

My Parents parragraph for PSC



Parents are the source of our life on earth. I have also parents who are bringing up me since I was born. They are my best friends and well-wishers. My father’s name is ____. He is a B.A. He is a businessman. He looks very smart. When he returns home from his shop, he plays with me. Sometimes he takes me to school when he is at home. _____ is my mother. She is also a B.A. She is a house wife. She works at home. She prepares our breakfast, lunch and dinner. She takes care of us. She helps me in my studies. Every day she takes me to school. Sometimes she tells me stories. She is a pious woman. She teaches me religion. Sometimes she goes to market. In spite of this, they always take care of my studies. They look after the whole family. I love my parents very much.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন