মঙ্গলবার, ১৫ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৫

My Daily Life EASSAY WRITING for class six




 I am a student. My daily life is simple. I get up at six o'clock in the morning. Then I go to toilet, brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I drink a cup of tea and sit down to do my homework. I read up to 9 am. Then i take my food and go to school. I go to school on bus.

I reach school at 9:45 am. I attend assembly at 10:00 am. Then our regular class starts. We have seven periods daily. I listen carefully what the teachers teach. i return back home at 4:30 pm.

After I reach home, I take off my school uniform. I wash my hand and feet. Then i take tiffin. I play for an hour and take rest. Then, I start to do my homework. After supper, I take some rest for a time. Then again I start reading and writing. Generally, I go to bed at 9 pm.

But during holidays, I feel relaxed. I get up late I enjoy holidays either by going picnic or going to zoo or going to cinema or watching television.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন